The Seven Voices
In the land of Eden, during the Interregnum between realities, an annual Harvest of the Voices is held to try and identify the seven people who will restart the world. But it’s uncertain whether this ritual has ever been successful in convening the seven voices during Interregnums past, or if the voices simply emerge on their own when the time is right.
What is certain, based on what we know from The Tome of the Regulars, is that each of the seven voices who do emerge fit neatly into one of the following “stock god” archetypes. This has led some to believe that The Seven Voices are deities of some sort, a pantheon which is reincarnated each time it is needed.
The Seven Archetypes
- The Voice of Love and Life
- The Voice of Wisdom and the River
- The Voice of Dreams and Hope
- The Voice of Death and Mortality
- The Voice of War and Conflict
- The Voice of Mischief and Chaos
- The Voice of Money and Material